With the advancing technology, many varieties of different equipment have taken the path to revolution for the better. With modified parts and accessories, enhanced representation methods to increase customer satisfaction, many pieces of machinery have taken the turn to modernization, ensuring an effective result.
One of those gadgets that are always revised according to the consumer’s needs is a water purifier. From RO technology to UV technology, from carbon sedimentation to UF technology, many technical processes are implemented in the water purifiers to increase their significance.
However, with it has come confusion. You must be thinking why. The lack of knowledge on the part of the consumers regarding all these modifications is why they cannot purchase or differentiate the functionality of the water purifier. This article will help you differentiate between RO water purifiers and UV water purifiers for your ease.
An Overview Of RO Water Purifier
RO water purifier utilizes semipermeable membranes to reach its goal. The toxic water gets through the membranes and utilizes the water pump to pressurize the raw hard waters to pass through the membranes.
At this process, the dissolved solids such as arsenic, sulfates, and fluoride, lead, are trapped and get stuck in the RO membranes, thus passing the purified water. To ensure that this procedure does not stop, a routine RO service Gurgaon has to be conducted.
Where Is The Ro Water Purifier Most Effective?
RO water purifier is most effective towards purifying the hard water, has a higher level of salt, and contains the dissolved forms of solids and chemicals. The RO purifier can remove metal particles like Lead, Chlorine, Nitrates, sulfates, and Arsenic. If the water you are getting is high on all these chemical residues, you must consider getting a RO purifier.
What Are The Two Types Of RO Water Purifiers?
There are generally two types of RO water purifiers, depending on where you have mounted them.
- Wall-mounted or tabletop RO water purifier: Oriented on the wall or generally placed on the kitchen table
- Under-Counter RO water purifier: It is placed under the kitchen sink.
What Are The Advantages Of RO Water Purifiers?
There are countless benefits of using the RO water purifier.
- This variation of water purifier dissolves the metal particles like arsenic, fluoride, and lead
- It holds the capacity to remove waterborne disease-causing bacteria and microorganisms. In other words, starting from viruses, bacteria, germs are flushed out so that the water you get will be purified
- With the help of this variation of the water purifier, the taste and odor of the water will be removed
- This particular version of the water purifier is safe to use, cost-effective, and is manageable.
Some Negative Points About RO Purifier
Generally, this variation of water purifier requires electricity to run and maintain the water pressure. So in a place where the electricity supply isn’t stable, one cannot mount this particular device.
An Overview Of UV Water Purifier
UV or Ultraviolet water purifier can produce a result that eradicates the microorganism that bears the chances of affecting you with waterborne diseases. Viruses, bacteria, and cysts are easily removed from the water in an environmentally friendly way.
The filtration system utilizes a UV light tube and has no form of chemical utility in it. The water passes through the tube. Being exposed to UV light, the remaining germs and bacteria get destroyed, and you get distilled water.
Where Is UV Water Purifier More Effective?
The utility of the UV water purifier has to be done if the water has recorded a moderate level of TDS. Generally, water bodies like lakes, rivers have a high amount of Total Dissolved Solids.
What Are The Advantages Of UV Water Purifiers?
There are countless benefits of using the UV water purifier.
- The water purifier has low maintenance costs, meaning the Water purifier service in Gurgaon will cost comparatively less
- The UV water purifier can generate up to 4 liters of water than other varieties of water purifier
- Low energy consumption has been notified by those who use a UV water purifier
- Manual cleaning does not have to be done every month.
Negative Points Of UV Water Purifier:
The Uav water purifier does not change the taste of the water. As no chemicals are used to eradicate the taste or as there aren’t any semi-permissible membranes, it can not be thoroughly done.
Also, like the RO water purifier, this variation cannot cleanse the hard water having a higher amount of chemical toxicity in the water. As the remains of the dead microorganism can be noticed in the tank, cleaning becomes mandatory.
Also Read: Guide to Find Best Rehab Center in Pakistan
Whether you want to focus on the RO water purifier or the UV water purifier depends solely on you and the characteristics of the water you are supplied with. Depending on the result you get, choose the accurate water purifier that would yield the most effective result. Or, rather than choosing one, you can choose to purchase a purifier with both RO and UV technology.
Thank you for reading at Digitally Mag.